Thursday, January 31, 2008

Illustration Friday - Tales and Legends

This is a scene from the 1931 movie Dracula starring Bela Lugosi. I originally posted this last October. I have been putting in extra hours at work this week, so I was unable to create a new piece of art for this week's prompt. Charcoal on paper.


Scarlett said...

I love this, wonderful. I love the detail and the gloomy atmosphere....lovely.

Sandy said...

Amazing depth and perspective through just your shading!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

oh wow that is interesting. i have a collage, similar on my blog. let me see if I can find it. you will be surprised at the similarites

well... of course the creepy peepers aside!

Laurel Neustadter said...

Thanks, Scarlett and Sandy. Ascender, love your collage! Very moody.

Maria Eugenia said...

your blog is really interesting ,
this drawing is beautiful.