Sunday, October 21, 2007

Seven Facts About Me

Sue Smith (Ancient Artist ) has tagged me. According to the rules, I must reveal seven facts about myself and then tag seven other bloggers.

Here are seven facts about me:

  1. I have two school-aged sons, a husband, a dog, and three cats.

  2. I work full-time as a software architect. (I help build software systems.)

  3. I am a vegetarian.

  4. Although I am not a Sci Fi fan, I am crazy about the show Battlestar Galactica.

  5. I have a Ph.D. in Management from UCLA.

  6. I grew up in a rural area of central New York state. We did not live on a farm, but there were (and are) many farms in the area. My father bred cows and my mother was a bookkeeper for a feed mill. Here are two plein air paintings that show the view from my parents' front yard (the house where I grew up): (1) the fields across the road and (2) the barn across the road.

  7. My family doesn't watch broadcast TV or cable. We have a TV, but only watch items we get from the library or Netflicks.

I am tagging:

  1. Get Zen
  2. Studio Lolo
  3. Jeanne Grant
  4. An Open [Sketch] Book
  5. Crack Skull Bob
  6. French Toast Girl
  7. Doodles of a Tea-Drinking Addict

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

It's great to learn more about you....and I may just have to check out Battlestar Galactica!