Here are seven facts about me:
- I have two school-aged sons, a husband, a dog, and three cats.
- I work full-time as a software architect. (I help build software systems.)
- I am a vegetarian.
- Although I am not a Sci Fi fan, I am crazy about the show Battlestar Galactica.
- I have a Ph.D. in Management from UCLA.
- I grew up in a rural area of central New York state. We did not live on a farm, but there were (and are) many farms in the area. My father bred cows and my mother was a bookkeeper for a feed mill. Here are two plein air paintings that show the view from my parents' front yard (the house where I grew up): (1) the fields across the road and (2) the barn across the road.
- My family doesn't watch broadcast TV or cable. We have a TV, but only watch items we get from the library or Netflicks.
I am tagging: